Tarot spread interpretation: 7-card relationship?
I just did this tarot spread today. I’ve started seeing someone and want to know how he feels.
1. How you see yourself: 9 of pentacles
2. How you see your partner: Queen of cups
3. How you feel about your partner: 3 of pentacles
4. What stands between you and your partner: The Sun
5. How your partner sees you: The Tower
6. What your partner feels about you: The High Priestess
7. Challenge of the relationship: 2 of pentacles
I didn’t use reversals. I’m especially nervous about the Tower card. Any insight would be much appreciated!
angelfly – all of this is true! i did give my heart to him, but i don’t think he’s be able to accept it (he’s married). what spread do you recommend for a relationship’s future prospects?
Suggestion by angelfly
1. 9 of pentacles- You are in a secure position in your life. At least this is how you feel about yourself.
2. Queen of cups- You have given your heart to him, didnt you?
3. 3 of pentacles- You feel that there is potential in this person because he seems to be serious about having a relationship.
4. The sun- It seems that both of you feel for each other. The sun is a strong love tarot card.
5. The tower- A quick change in viewpoint about you is going in his head.
6. The high priestess- Yes, you have influenced him and he likes you, but somehow he feels that you do not feel the same way about him.
7. 2 of pentacles- There is a balance in everything.
However, this spread says nothing about the future of the relationship. It is only presenting things of the current time which is today.
I hope this helps.
Give your answer to this question below!
The Devil – advice in a relationship Tarot Spread?
My friends needed some advice on a bad relationship, we pulled:
Page of Cups (reversed)
The Devil (reversed)
Any advice is welcome!
Suggestion by timo
As I understand it, the tarot card is a tool for the person giving the reading as opposed to a literal meaning. For instance even ‘death’ is not necessarily a bad card as it means the stopping of an old cycle and the start os a new one. So ask your friend what it means to them…
To be honest though, it’s all a load of crock 😛
Suggestion by Meg Davidson
Justice is telling her to look at the relationship from both sides, and to realize that especially when it comes to love that if things aren’t fair or equal then something is wrong.
Page of cups reversed, this guy is still in school right? in the words of Backstreet Boys: He’s just another player, playing in the game of love, page of cups doesn’t even know what he feels yet. He’s still figuring things out so meanwhile while he’s doing that, he’s getting as much experience as possible, more than likely to your friends expense. Emotional abuse comes to mind, “Oh baby I love you so much you’re the only one for me” and just when said friend thinks they are ready to dump him or her, they come back with the i love yous and mushy love songs etc.
The Devil Reversed: He’s telling you this relationship is not healthy for either party involved, there’s sexual tension going, but that’s about it, either said friend or his or her significant other is hung up on the relationship (obsession) and needs to free them selves from this relationship, it’s toxic, one or both parties are getting a high from being around each other, but that’s about it, it’s not healthy and the devil reversed is calling for freedom and telling you it’s time to quit drowning in this bad love and it’s time to come up for air!
Suggestion by Trisha
Well, the devil tarot card especially the reversed is not as scary as what most cards might seem to indicate. The card reminds us that any situation that may seem to be trapping us is an illusion; we always have options, help is always available than is when reversed.
It is a hint to look at a deeper situation and not necessarily to “go with” the surface appearance. It simply reminds us that in in life, may it be in regards to relationship there are really times of rocky experiences however those “turns’ situation may sometimes positive to you. You may feel as if the world is all against you. Just calm down and take a deep breath.
Though the devil reversed can be a friendly indication that trouble could be vaguely brewing if you are in a long-term romantic relationship. The time will be coming soon where you may need to try to talk about it, if you want to save the relationship.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!